Last modified on March 24th, 2022 at 02:19 pm
This page presents recent financial statements for the City of Elkins.
These financial statements provide information about the city’s financial position, performance, and changes in financial position over time. You can use these statements to review the city’s assets, liabilities, revenues, and expenditures. You may also be interested in reviewing information about the city’s budgeting process and annual audits.
The city uses fiscal years that run from July 1 of one year through June 30 of the next. For example, Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 began on July 1, 2018 and ended on June 30, 2019.
- FY 2021 financial statements
- FY 2020 financial statements
- FY 2019 financial statements
- FY 2018 financial statements
- FY 2017 financial statements
- FY 2016 financial statements